Youth are not a part of Elevate Life. Youth are Elevate Life. Everything we do at Elevate Life is done with the next generation in mind. We call them THE FUTURE. But we also believe that THE FUTURE is now. Middle and High Schoolers play significant leadership and ministry roles throughout our entire church.
Baptism is going public about your faith in Jesus and communicating to the world your heart-felt commitment to following Him. It’s the next step after salvation.
Baptisms are the last Sunday of the month during the 9 & 11 AM services.
We believe God wants us to build and leave a legacy through our children. To dedicate our children means that we know they ultimately belong to God and have been born to experience His love and to serve Him.
Child Dedications are after the 11 AM service in the Prayer Room on the following dates:
Elevated Marriages is a ministry that intentionally equips couples to have a Christ-centered, satisfying, and life-long marriage. It will help you grow personally and reach your God-given potential. You, becoming the best version of yourself, makes you a person that your spouse is excited to be with every day of your marriage.
Show up on Wednesday nights to learn more and join in the fun.
2nd - 5th Wednesdays | 7 PM
- We have Couple’s Night on the 2nd – 5th Wednesday each month.
- We meet in the main auditorium on the campus of Elevate Life Church, located at 8500 Teel Parkway, Frisco, Texas 75034,
- at 7:00 pm- 8:30pm
- Elevated Marriages meets year-round.
- No reservations are necessary – just come.
- Watch us live on YouTube, Facebook or Elevate.life
- Instagram and Facebook @Elevated Marriages
- A discipleship-type study – Marriage topic related – given by Pastors Buddy and Vickie Flowers and other amazing speakers and counselors.
- Mentoring from trained and experienced couples
- Friendship and a safe interaction with others sitting at your table.
- Food and refreshments
- Free child-care
- Notes each week will be given.
- There is no fee. An opportunity to give to the ministry will be available each week.
- The engagement period can be an exciting time for a couple, but it can also be one of the most stressful times. Preparing for marriage is essential to its success, as great marriages don’t just happen. God’s design for marriage is based on biblical principles, and a relationship with Jesus, this increases the odds for relational success. Elevate Life desires to help couples build a relationship that will last a lifetime. This 12-week course will do just that.
- This course is offered three times a year. January – May – August
- Couples are given a Prepare and Enrich assessment during the semester.
This assists the couple’s Mentors, who are assigned to the couple, an overall view of where the couples are in their agreements and where they differ.
- After completion of the course, a certificate is given that will give you a discount on your marriage license.
- The couple is now encouraged to begin attending Elevated Marriage Couple’s Night located on campus in the auditorium, Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
- Marriage Mentors assigned to Engaged couples: Cornelius and Pearl Burns
- Pre-Marital meets the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Wednesday in the Café of Elevate Life, 8500 Teel Parkway, Frisco, Texas 75034