We grow closer with discipleship through these ministries.
The Women’s Ministry at Elevate Life Church is called She. She is a community of women made up of all ages. Our goal is to Know God, Grow closer, Go Serve, and Show Generosity through our lives daily. We believe that women still need other women. You can go through life on your own, or you can find a squad to do life with as you pursue who God has called you to be in the Kingdom. We have some great opportunities for you to get involved in She listed below.
She Squad and new groups will launch in 2022.
She is the name of the Women’s Ministry at Elevate Life Church.
She Squad is the on-going discipleship path for the Women at Elevate Life. We have four special (invite-only) gatherings a year that includes a retreat, for those who completed the 12 – month path and desire to step into leadership.
She Time is the name of the events hosted by the Women’s Ministry at Elevate Life Church, which happen twice a year in the spring and fall.
On the third Thursday of each month, we gather as women of all ages for one hour to receive impartation as well as experience community in the student auditorium at 6:30pm.
She small groups are an instrumental way we grow together as women, these groups take place three times a year (online & in-person). New groups launch in February, May and August for 2022. You can sign up for groups by when women’s groups are not live, you can fill out this interest form so that we can help connect you.
MIGHTY MEN "The enemy of your soul roams like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour." 1 Peter 5:8 The battle for men's soul is every day and the war is eternal. On Saturday mornings, at 7:00am in the Student Auditorium, the mighty men of ELC assemble to grow in relationship with God and in relationship with their brothers as we seek to become better disciples of Christ and Mighty Men advancing the Kingdom.
Doors open and Coffee Ready at 6:30 AM.Mighty Men Interest Form
Elevated Marriages is a ministry that intentionally equips couples to have a Christ-centered, satisfying, and life-long marriage. It will help you grow personally and reach your God-given potential. You, becoming the best version of yourself, makes you a person that your spouse is excited to be with every day of your marriage.
Our trained mentors are here for you every week, leading and encouraging you along your journey together. Good marriages consist of couples that invest time to learn and invite Jesus to be their main example of a true servant. Also, having a good example of a great marriage before them inspires couples to grow in their marriage.
Join us on the 2nd-5th Wednesdays in the main auditorium.
- We have Couple’s Night on the 2nd – 5th Wednesday each month.
- We meet in the main auditorium on the campus of Elevate Life Church, located at 8500 Teel Parkway, Frisco, Texas 75034,
- at 7:00 pm- 8:30pm
- Elevated Marriages meets year-round.
- No reservations are necessary – just come.
- Watch us live on YouTube, Facebook or Elevate.life
- Instagram and Facebook @Elevated Marriages
- A discipleship-type study – Marriage topic related – given by Pastors Buddy and Vickie Flowers and other amazing speakers and counselors.
- Mentoring from trained and experienced couples
- Friendship and a safe interaction with others sitting at your table.
- Food and refreshments
- Free child-care
- Notes each week will be given.
- There is no fee. An opportunity to give to the ministry will be available each week.
- The engagement period can be an exciting time for a couple, but it can also be one of the most stressful times. Preparing for marriage is essential to its success, as great marriages don’t just happen. God’s design for marriage is based on biblical principles, and a relationship with Jesus, this increases the odds for relational success. Elevate Life desires to help couples build a relationship that will last a lifetime. This 12-week course will do just that.
- This course is offered three times a year. January – May – August
- Couples are given a Prepare and Enrich assessment during the semester.
This assists the couple’s Mentors, who are assigned to the couple, an overall view of where the couples are in their agreements and where they differ.
- After completion of the course, a certificate is given that will give you a discount on your marriage license.
- The couple is now encouraged to begin attending Elevated Marriage Couple’s Night located on campus in the auditorium, Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
- Marriage Mentors assigned to Engaged couples: Cornelius and Pearl Burns
- Pre-Marital meets the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Wednesday in the Café of Elevate Life, 8500 Teel Parkway, Frisco, Texas 75034
Life as you may know it may never be the same. No matter where you are in your faith journey, this curriculum will change you to take a step towards truth - about God, about faith, and about yourself. Freedom Ministry is an opportunity to be filled with wisdom, knowledge & understanding to help you put many new tools in your toolbox and sharpen the ones you already have.
Freedom group registration is closed for this trimester.Freedom Information